Monday, March 25, 2013

The Visitors

So, to anyone who didn't know, my brother here plays in a band, and it is really cool! So about 3 weeks ago, he got an opportunity to play at a restaurant bar, but not all his band could do it, so he decided to ask me if I wanted to sing with him and a few friends. Personally, I love to sing, so I thought it was a great idea, and heck yeah I wanted to do it! First off, his friends are soooo funny! And they are just all around great people! So for 3 weeks we practiced the songs we wanted to sing, and came up with a name and all that stuff. We decided on, "The Visitors", because 1. I am a "visitor" aka I'm not a local, and I am leaving soon, 2. In our band, the drummer looks Chinese, we call him Chino, and he is Tico, and for other funny little jokes. Saturday we played for the first time, and it went so well, it was so thrilling and yeah we messed up a bit, but I wouldn't take it back for the world, because it was soooo awesome!!!
Here is a link to one of the songs we played:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDJC82W7Wc8&feature=youtu.be



No comments:

Post a Comment